Hydra Bebe lotion is the perfect choice for baby‘s skin: it provides both immediate and long–term hydration, thanks to avocado, which helps protect and strengthen the skin barrier. Its fluid texture, coupled with its unique fragrance, make it a popular choice among parents, and it can be used daily, from birth*.
Free UK Delivery Over £25 SAVE £3.95
[su_highlight background=”#0dfd30″]Unlock a Free Gift ? on Orders Over £50! Choose from 14 Amazing Gifts.[/su_highlight]
It is a delicate body milk that can be utilized from birth that is fluid and light for infants and kids. This profoundly hydrating lotion helps strengthen the baby’s delicate skin barrier thanks to a specifically formulated solution that contains Avocado Perseose®, a patented natural ingredient, as well as Sunflower Oil and plant-based Glycerin, leaving the skin smooth and delicately fragrant. Long-term moisture levels in the skin are increased by the light and fluid consistency’s quick absorption. The Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion is a pediatric high tolerance composition that has undergone dermatological testing, as a final point. In actuality, everyday care is appropriate for all newborns and toddlers, including those who have recently left the NICU. Additionally, 97% of the substances are of natural origin. The remaining 3% of the ingredients are in charge of making sure the product lasts and has a smooth texture that is simple to use.
Dryness, baby care, and skin conditions
Morning and/or evening are appropriate times to apply;
Skin type: every type of skin, even delicate skin;
Main advantages: delivers an immediate and long-lasting moisturizing effect; improves the skin barrier and leaves the skin feeling smooth, soft, and supple; protects the skin’s cellular resources;
Hypoallergenic formulation; contains 97% ingredients of natural origin.
A natural active component called avocado Perseose®, which is biomimetic, moisturizes and aids in the development of the baby’s tender skin barrier.
The skin is moisturized by sunflower oil, which is a source of vital fatty acids and high in sterol;
Vitamin E keeps the skin smooth and supple by protecting it from outside aggressors;
The skin is moisturized and shielded from water evaporation by glycerin derived from plants.
How to apply
Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion should be applied appropriately to the baby or child’s complete body in the morning and evening. Afterward, gently massage for optimum absorption. For a more comprehensive act of kindness, combine its use with that of other items from the same brand.